Guest Posting at Altcointrading.net
Image: Terms and requirements for guest posting at altcointrading.net
Guest posts that aren't promotional content are published for free. You get your own donation addresses and a bio with links to your blog and social media.
Terms and requirements for guest posting:
- minimum of 300 words length
- content related to crypto trading, tech or security
- no scams, ponzi schemes or pump’n’dump groups
- guest post ready and uploaded to docdroid.net
Links in guest posts are nofollow.
Important: If your guest article features a cryptocurrency we require you to end your article with a disclosure (position in the mentioned cryptocurrency or intention of opening a position within 48 hours after publishing).
- Disclosure: I am/we are short TICKER.
- Disclosure: I am/we are long TICKER.
- Disclosure: I/we own TICKER.
- Disclosure: I am/we are not having an open position in TICKER nor the intention to open one within 48 hours of publishing.
For sponsored posts, advertising and other business inquiries please send an email to
Comments are disabled for this article.
Read about our content policy.
About the author
Written by tradingfanbois
JMT under the Twitter handle @tradingfanbois has been deep in bitcoin markets since late 2014. It is the person who takes care of our office. Also answering your Quora questions regarding Bitcoin, cryptocurrencies and technical analysis.
Opinions are author's own.