In AltcoinTrading How-To & Guides:Guides to onramping from fiat into crypto
- Onramping | Beginner’s guide on How to buy Ethereum (ETH) on 18 Sep 2020
- Onramping | Beginner’s Guide On How To Use Bitcoin ATM on 18 Sep 2020
- Onramping | Ultimate Guide on How to Buy Altcoins: For Fiat, For Bigger Crypto, With KYC, Anonymously (BitStamp, Kraken, Bitfinex, LocalCryptos) on 18 Sep 2020
- Noobs | How To Choose Your Cryptocurrency Strategy on 28 Aug 2020
- Noobs | TensorCharts Tutorials Collection | Altcoin Trading Tools and Strategies on 26 Aug 2020
- Platforms | Independent Reserve Review: What They Are Great At on 21 Aug 2020
- Platforms | Bitfinex Referral Code 5egV78YtlC | No Minimum Deposit | Fee Discount | 2020 on 11 Sep 2020
- Platforms | BitMEX Referral Code iYQB44 - 10% Fee Discount Coupon BitMEX on 11 Sep 2020
- Technical | How to generate P2SH addresses in Bitcoin Electrum wallet on 27 Aug 2020
- Technical | How to safely use bitcoin for payments on 18 Sep 2020
- Technical | How to configure the Bitfinex App for Secure Trading on 11 Aug 2020
- Technical | How to find key information researching blockchain news outlets on 15 Sep 2020
- Technical | How to safely move Litecoin between SegWit P2SH (3) addresses and legacy (L) addresses on 04 Sep 2020
Where to buy crypto and where to trade it? Which exchanges are liquid, which have issues and which look like exit scam? Updated 2020.
Whether you want to join the madness of altcoin trading or you just want to buy and hold, this is a 2020 overview of the reliable platforms to buy all the good crypto that is not Bitcoin. Trading ...
Where to store cryptocurrencies? Best ERC20 cold storage? See a list of altcoin wallets including multicoin wallets, web based wallets and hardware wallets.
Lets start this article about altcoin wallets right off with the obligatory reminder. For hodlers: It is not a good idea to keep untraded cryptocurrency on an exchange. Exchanges hold larger ...
Technical indicators work. Sometimes. Should you use technical analysis for crypto?
This post on cryptocurrency technical analysis specifics was originally published in 2016. Back then, it was a common debate in the TradingView chat whether technical analysis in crypto can actual...
Daytrading means entering and exiting the market in a single day. Is this a good crypto trading strategy?
Daytrading is quite a broad term for the style of trading that has you enter and exit the market during a single trading session, preferably in profit. You can be a daytrader if you engage in scal...
Curated list of tools for crypto traders, hodlers and investors.
This is a list of free or freemium tools and apps that are useful for cryptocurrency traders or hodlers. None of these tools were backed by an ICO, which has been the original condition for gettin...
They say that in the long run, time in the market beats timing the market. With the short term direction you cannot know for sure - even technical and fundamental analysis together with Reddit sentiment can only give you what's likely, not what's hundred percent sure.
Let’s take a quick look at the difference between trading and investing. When you trade you don’t care which way the market goes as long as your position is making you money. All you need is to be...
Blockchain Technology 101: Blockchains, Blocks and the Role of Price
Definition of Blockchain
Blockchain is a term that denotes literally a chain of blocks, where block is a bundle of confirmed transactions and additional features that ensure blocks cannot be skipped or reordered in the future.
Definition of Block Time
Block Time can be defined as the average time that is taken for generating an extra block in the block chain.
Bitcoin Block Time: For Bitcoin 10 minutes will be the block time.
Definition of Private, Public and Consortium Blockchain
Blockchains are functioning under the peer to peer networking method. As it is a straightforward phenomena: Not involving any third person into the transaction process.
Private blockchains are similar to decentralized databases and may have its use as an internal tool for organizations and businesses where member parties do not want to trust each other.
Bitcoin is a public blockchain, meaning the use of it is not restricted to anybody. The transactions on Bitcoin blockchain cannot be deemed as canceled nor taken back. This is known as “Reversibility of Transactions”. This is to be noted that majority of the users have lost their Bitcoins, just because of their sheer negligence while transacting.
A semi decentralized blockchain is known as the “Consortium Blockchain”. The users will be restricted by the administrators of this blockchain, since only the faithful nodes are enabled for executing the consensus protocol.
Now, how can a Bitcoin be owned?
Bitcoin Regulatory Hurdles
Bitcoin specifically has also faced many regulatory issues from protective governments. There are some countries such as Bangladesh, Bolivia, Ecuador, Saudi Arabia, and Kyrgyzstan that have declared Bitcoin as illicit and illegal.
Availability & Price of Bitcoin
- There is a considerable number of Bitcoin ATMs throughout the world. Over 1964 Bitcoin ATM’s are there in USA and 539 in Canada. The number of Bitcoin ATMs through the world is considered a strong fundamental positive in the business of bitcoin trading because it shows there is demand for cryptocurrencies other than for speculation.
- “Bitpay” or Coinbase” are the usual Bitcoin payment services for merchants who decide to accept cryptocurrencies. One of the other popular processors in the past was also “Mycelium“.
- Plenty of exchange providers are available throughout the world that are dealing with cryptocurrencies.
The first and foremost thing to understand about the Bitcoin price is that it would be always fluctuating.
An unforeseen thing can be happened in the increase and decrease of the Bitcoin price within a short or longer period of time.
This is because the fact that cryptocurrencies trade on capital markets and is fundamentally completely normal. However, the amplitudes of cryptocurrency price fluctuations might be relatively high due to its novel nature, illiquid markets, and young economy respectively.
For interesting facts that are not quite common knowledge scroll down through this blockchain infographic: